Spring Community CleanupName: Spring Community CleanupDate: March 25, 2023Time: 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM CDTEvent Description:
Thank you for keeping Canyon Lake beautiful!
Our 2023 Spring Community Cleanup is set for March 25th, 2023!
KCLB is participating again in the Don't mess with Texas Trash-Off® and the Keep America Beautiful® Great American Cleanup®.
We are looking for volunteers to help us clean up the Canyon Lake area including popular roadways, boat ramps, lake shoreline, waterways, and trails to keep Canyon Lake beautiful! All supplies will be provided as well as a goodie bag and lunch!
The meeting location to check-in and pick up supplies is at the CRRC Pavilion Parking lot located at 125 Mabel Jones Dr., starting at 9:30 am until 10:00 am. (On the South Access Rd. across from the Library near Canyon Dam.)
- Please sign-up for the location you want to clean by Monday, March 20, 2023.
- Volunteers must provide their own transportation to and from the cleanup site unless other arrangements have already been made with the event coordinator.
- Maps and instructions for your assigned areas will be provided at check-in.
- After checking in, you will meet your team leader at the cleanup site.
- Please count your trash bags at the end of the cleanup and email the total to Keepclbeautiful@gmail.com
- Please return all borrowed supplies to the CRRC Pavilion by 12 pm (grabber, safety vest, etc.)
- Lunch will be provided after the cleanup!
- If you are able, please take photos of your group with your trash so we can share on our Facebook page!
Thank you from KEEP CANYON LAKE BEAUTIFUL!!
(Cleanup areas are SUBJECT TO CHANGE based on participation and need)