KCLB Fall Community CleanupName: KCLB Fall Community CleanupDate: November 5, 2022Time: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM CDTWebsite: https://bit.ly/FallCleanup2022Event Description:
You are who keeps Canyon Lake beautiful!
We are looking for volunteers to help us clean up the Canyon Lake area including popular roadways, boat ramps, lake shoreline, waterways, and trails to Keep Canyon Lake Beautiful! All supplies will be provided as well as a goodie bag and lunch!
The meeting location to sign-in and pick up supplies is at Canyon Park Pavilion 1 located at 1769 Canyon Park Rd., starting at 8:30 am until 9:00 am. (Canyon Park is located on the north side of the lake near Brookshire Brothers). Here, you will be given a project/cleanup location. You will then meet your team at that location and start your project. Please, return to Canyon Park Pavilion 1 at 11:30 am to join us for a lunch picnic!
Instructions for checking in:
- Please follow the signs and stay in your vehicles. A volunteer will come to you to check you in and hand you your supplies.
- Please sign-up for the location you want to clean by Tuesday, November 1, 2022. https://bit.ly/FallCleanup2022
- Volunteers must provide their own transportation to and from the cleanup site unless other arrangements have already been made with the event coordinator.
- Student groups are required to have an adult leader present during the cleanup.
- All underage volunteers must be accompanied by an adult during the duration of the event.
- Maps and instructions for your assigned areas will be provided at check-in.
- After checking in, you will meet your team leader at the cleanup site.
- Please return all borrowed supplies to Canyon Park Pavilion 1 by 12 pm (grabber, safety vest, etc.)
- Lunch will be provided after the cleanup!
- If you are able, please take photos of your group with your trash so we can share on our Facebook page!
Make sure to join us for lunch after the cleanup at the pavilion!
Thank you from KEEP CANYON LAKE BEAUTIFUL!!